Baby Strollers are necessary to hang around with your baby. Parents need strollers all the time for shopping, running, power walks or evening walk in the park. Babies also like to ride in strollers for fresh air, movement and looking around. The best baby strollers can also help you have a good time with your tantrum-throwing baby as they also find it easier to fall asleep in a stroller.
Baby Strollers can hold babies weighing up to 50 lbs. You will find strollers to be extremely useful from the day one of your purchase to the preschool period. A stroller will be your companion for a long time, so make sure that you invest in the right one.
Baby Strollers Buying Guide
- Baby Strollers Buying Guide
- TOP 10 Best Baby Strollers Reviews
- 10. Baby Strollers by Chicco Bravo Trio
- 9. Baby Strollers by Expedition Jogger
- 8. Baby Strollers by Summer Infant 3D Lite
- 7. Baby Strollers by Trend EZ Ride 5
- 6. Baby Strollers by Summer Infant 3D Flip
- 5. Baby Strollers by UPPA 2017 VISTA
- 4. Baby Strollers by Britax 2017 B-Agile
- 3. Baby Strollers by Uppa Baby 2017 CRUZ
- 2. Baby Strollers by Chicco Cortina CX
- 1. Baby Strollers by Jogger City Select
There are different types of strollers built specifically for different purposes.
- Travel Strollers: Travel strollers come with a car seat that you can snap in and out easily.
- Jogging Strollers: If you like to go jogging but cannot leave your baby back at home, you can get a jogging stroller.
- Umbrella Strollers: Umbrella strollers are built for big kids and their frame is covered with a fabric.
Important Considerations While Purchasing Baby Strollers
- Make sure that the handlebar is at a comfortable height. It will be more convenient for you if the stroller has an adjustable handlebar,
- Prefer to buy a stroller with a storage basket to keep baby wipes, your phone or other stuff in it.
- If you plan to travel with your baby, a foldable stroller will be very helpful.
- Make sure that the stroller is easy to maneuver as you don’t want to lift the stroller up to change its direction at a sharp angle.
- You must buy a stroller which is strong and durable but you want it to be lightweight at the same time as well.
TOP 10 Best Baby Strollers Reviews
10. Baby Strollers by Chicco Bravo Trio
It is a great travel stroller and it transitions easily as your baby grows. Its seat also functions as a car seat carrier. When your baby grows up and wants to get rid of the car seat, the stroller can work as an everyday stroller.
Chicco is a leading brand manufacturing baby products. They give high priority to the security, innovation, and quality of their products. It is perfect for your baby health.
- When you fold the stroller, it stands upright. It won’t occupy any space unnecessarily when not in use.
- The stroller comes with an ample storage space for all the needs of your baby.
- The recliner system is easy to use.
- It is easy to click the seat on and off.
- The stroller is little bulky.
The adjustable handlebars, removable seat, linked rear brakes, easy to fold, canopy, multi-position reclining seat, cup-holders, auto-swivel wheels, the stroller has all the features that you need in a good stroller.
9. Baby Strollers by Expedition Jogger
If you plan to go for a jog or outdoor expeditions with your baby, you can go for the Expedition Jogger Stroller. It can still work for you if you plan to jog once in a while as it is an excellent everyday stroller. The stroller is easy to maneuver and navigate on different terrains.
- Large wheels make navigation easier.
- Excellent maneuverability.
- Fully reclinable seat.
- Secure unlocking system.
- To fold the stroller, you will have to recline the seat fully.
- Small seating space.
This stroller is perfect for those parents who are into fitness but not avid runners or marathoners. It is an excellent jogging stroller that can work as an everyday stroller too. There is enough storage space to keep your baby’s stuff in it.
8. Baby Strollers by Summer Infant 3D Lite
The 3DLite is a great stroller for the outdoor use. The aluminum construction makes the stroller extremely lightweight. Its open design will allow you to access the storage space for an easy diaper change.
- Extra-large basket for increasing storage needs.
- 5-point harness makes sure that your baby is safe.
- No Peekaboo window
- Small Canopy
The stroller has a large seat area, shock-proof front wheels, flat position reclinability, 5-point safety harness, a canopy for the sun protection. 3Dlite is a renowned brand and their products are known for being lightweight and durable.
7. Baby Strollers by Trend EZ Ride 5
EZ Ride 5 is an inexpensive baby stroller for parents on a budget. The stroller has a fixed car seat for infants and it supports children from 5-30 lbs. The car seat has 5-point harness system for all your safety needs.
- Easy to afford.
- Easy to assemble.
- Good maneuverability.
- You can fold it with your just one hand.
EZ 5 Ride is a good baby stroller that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. It comes with all the necessary features like large storage basket, easy-reclinability, adjustable handlebar, cup holders and a peekaboo window.
6. Baby Strollers by Summer Infant 3D Flip
The stroller allows you to flip the seat as you desire. When your baby is too young, you can make the baby face you. When the baby grows a bit older, you can reverse the seat and let the baby face the world.
- Reversible Seat
- Good maneuverability
- Adjustable handlebar
- You cannot operate the stroller with just one-hand
- The cup holders are little flimsy.
The stroller has a unique design that serves a special purpose. Your baby can face you or the world as he desires. It comes with a large canopy and the shady spot keeps the UV rays away. The front wheels are shockproof and rear wheels are lockable which gives your baby a smooth riding experience.
5. Baby Strollers by UPPA 2017 VISTA
You can convert the stroller into a travel system to use the car seat. You can also convert the stroller to the single stroller mode or the double addition mode for another child. The large canopy protects your baby against the UV rays. The reclinable seat can be adjusted to five different positions using just one hand.
- The perforated mattress pad facilitates excellent breathability.
- The stroller comes with eight unique seating combinations.
- The parking space is easy to operate and it also has an indicator to let you know if it is applied.
- The stroller is little bulky.
- You will have to purchase adapters separately for extra seat combinations.
The telescoping adjustable handlebar, spacious seat, 5-position reclinability, huge storage basket, all-terrain wheels make the stroller a good choice for your growing family.
4. Baby Strollers by Britax 2017 B-Agile
The one-hand instant fold mechanism of the stroller works excellently. The automatic lock ensures that it remains folded. The b-agile stroller of this best baby strollers is very lightweight and weighs just 18 lbs. The stroller is not built to be used for all kinds of terrains but you can easily navigate it on gravel, grass or tiny bumps.
- Easy to assemble
- Good storage space
- The handlebar is fixed.
- The velcro closure on the peekaboo window is little noisy sometimes.
The spacious seat, easy navigation, large canopy, The stroller also comes with a car seat adaptor to convert it into a convenient travel system. The black mesh peekaboo ensures good ventilation for the baby. If you want a lightweight stroller with all the essential features, B-Agile is a good choice.
3. Baby Strollers by Uppa Baby 2017 CRUZ
It is a full-sized stroller but it is very light in weight and becomes compact when folded. It has a large canopy and a spacious seat. The canopy comes with a woven sun visor to give your baby the extra protection. The seat is reversible and your child can choose to see you or the world.
- You can easily convert the stroller into a travel system without any adapters.
- The canopy keeps your baby safe from the UV rays.
- The lockable front wheels add extra stability to the stroller.
- The wheels are small and not suitable for the rough terrains.
- There is no suspension system.
If you don’t want to travel on rough terrains and looking for a lightweight but large stroller, you can go for 2017 CRUZ. The spacious and reversible seat, adjustable handlebar and leg bar, instant fold system and extra-large storage basket make this stroller a good choice.
2. Baby Strollers by Chicco Cortina CX
Chicco Cortina CX Travel system exhibits exceptional performance on the rough terrains. The front-wheel suspension system, independent braking system, and rubber wheels give your baby a smooth ride on every terrain. The adjustable headrest and eight different reclining positions ensure maximum comfort to your baby.
- Sturdy and durable frame.
- Easy maneuverability and good steering.
- Eight different reclining positions.
The stroller is bulky but it combines the KeyFit30 car seat and Cortina stroller for an excellent travel system. It is made with high-quality materials and built to last for so many years. The one hand instant fold system allows you to fold the stroller with just one hand while holding the baby with the other hand.
1. Baby Strollers by Jogger City Select
City Select from Baby Jogger is a solid stroller with 16 different configurations. You can add a car seat, a bassinet, second stroller seat and glider board to take your growing crew out of the house. Keep in mind that the stroller becomes bulky and cumbersome after adding more seats. It is one of the best baby strollers according to reviewers.
- Highly customizable and super adjustable
- Built with high-quality materials.
- 16 different seating configurations.
- It becomes bulky with the additional seat attachments.
The city select can make your outdoor expeditions a lot more fun than any other stroller. With 16 different seating configurations and a number of attachments, none of your babies will be angry at you for not taking him out.
Baby Stroller is a good investment for your baby as well as yourself. Different people have different requirements, so you must understand your requirements before you go ahead and make your selection.
- What’s your budget?
- How much do you travel?
- How old is your baby?
- Do you have more than one baby?
- How often do you jog?
Answer these questions and similar questions before making the buying decision.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: