Comfortable Steel Toe Shoes Review
- Low-top leather work shoe with lace-up closure and steel toe
- Logoing at sides and tongue
- Steel Toe Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH
- Existence of special alloy rubber sole, that gives more durability to the shoes.
- The shaft measures approximately 2.6” from the arch, keeping the right foot anatomy.
- The low-top leather work shoe with lace-up closure and steel toe can increase the safety profile of the shoes.
- The logging at sides and tongue gives you more acceptance.
Really one of the most revolutionary shoes of Caterpillar designed for stylish working in the construction business. Characterized as the comfortable steel toe shoes that can stay with you either at work or during the free time these Caterpillar shoes are gathering all the values you need to be satisfied and safe while working in construction.
The design is stylish and fashionable making you the centre of the attention. There is also a great insole system that supports the anatomy of foot structures and makes it easier to wear shoes for prolonged hours.
The outsole is also unique for its gripping and traction abilities since it can give you extra support and enhanced agility while working.
- Normal wide, but not fit wide or X-wide feet.
- Upper: Furskin leather
- Soles: Rubber solid bottom
- Toe: Anti-smashing steel head
- Midsoles: Thickening anti-piercing steel
- The upper side has furskin leather which is precious and durable.
- The soles consist of rubber solid bottom, that is adding up to your comfort.
- The toe area has an anti-smashing steelhead which makes it easier to prevent accidents at work.
- The midsoles are equipped with thickening anti-piercing steel. This is perfect for your safety and mobility.
The Optimal shoe company has finally managed to create safe work shoes that could possibly serve as steel toe running shoes. This pair of shoes incorporate unique styling and can be used during the day for all occasions.
The insole is specifically designed to support the heel and foot curve in order to feel more comfortable. The forefoot of this shoes is adequately protected by the steel toe.
The outsole is made of quality rubber alloys that increase the longevity of the shoe and give extra grip on slippery terrains.
- Nylex sock liner
- EASE midsole
- Full Grain leather
- Rubber and mesh upper
- Nylon mesh lining
- They consist of 100% leather for extreme styling.
- All parts are imported, high-quality is guaranteed.
- The synthetic sole enhances durability.
- The danger of electrical-hazard is finally reduced.
- The shoes are slip-resistant to enhance safety.
Caterpillar has been the world leader for construction shoes for more than a century. It has great experience in crafting steel toes shoes that support the foot and ankle and has the title for the most comfortable steel toe shoes which is a feature that can be life-saving for most construction workers around the world.
The steel top work shoes provided by Caterpillar is stylish and comes in the natural brown colour that is matched with mud terrains where construction business usually happens. It has extra forefoot protection with the steel toe protecting the fingers and extra heel cushioning for increased comfort while working.
- Microfiber Nubuck and Microfiber Suede Upper
- Steel Safety Toe Cap. ESD Electric Static Dissipating Footwear meeting or exceeding all...
- Removable Polyurethane Insole
- EVA Midsole for Maximum Comfort. 100% Man-Made Components.
- Rubber Slip- and Oil-Resistant Outsole. Bumper Toe to Guard Against Abrasion.
- There is a special microfiber Nubuck and microfiber suede upper that are both durable and fashionable.
- The removable polyurethane insole takes the shape of the foot supporting the natural anatomy of the area.
- There is an EVA Midsole offering optimum relaxation is made of 100% man-made components.
- The existence of rubber slip- and oil-Resistant outsole offers bumper toe to guard against abrasion, crucial for worker’s safety.
A unique shoe producer like Nautilus couldn’t have done a greater job in providing the best steel toe shoes for women use at work. The outer part of the shoe is made of fashionable and quality fabric that cannot be easily torn out and enhances the water-resistance of the shoes.
Presence of a steel safety toe cap. The so-called ESD Electric Static Dissipating Footwear meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards. Safety and comfort are both met.
There is no exposed metal to meet scratch resistant workplace requirement that is a prerequisite for most working shoes.
The inner side of the shoe has the steel toe that can save the toe fingers from minor impacts at work and consists of several sole layers that can give more comfort to the user.
The outsole is made of quality rubber material that can make the shoes more durable and give extra flexibility to the user while working.