Best Commuter Bike Under $500
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Aluminum Compact Frame combined with an SST Steel Fork for Maximum Durability, backed up with our industry leading...
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3x7 Shimano Tourney Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x28T Tourney cassette. Perfect for...
- RUGGED, ALL-TERRAIN CAPABILITIES: For 2019, we have added wider 700x40c tires for added versatility and stability on rougher terrain....
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package....
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it...
- A Strong Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Frame w/ 12k Carbon Fiber Fork
- Shimano STI Shifters
- Shimano Sora
- 24 Speeds to Handle any Situation
- Free Pedals Included
- Stylish, lightweight and fast single-speed road bike great for both leisurely rides around the neighborhood and attacking city streets
- Flexible flip-flop rear hub lets you quickly change from fixed gear for a connected feel for the road to freewheel for coasting and cruising
- Durable, fully Tig-welded high tensile steel frame and fork is built to last; front alloy dual pivot brakes for quick stopping
- 40mm deep-dish wheels with Thickslick 700 x 28C tires for excellent control and contact with the road; drome saddle for a mix of comfort and...
- Bike ships 90% assembled; available in seven sizes; backed by manufacturer's warranty on frame and components
- Men's comfort bike with aluminum city frame. Anatomic grips with dual density
- Schwinn suspension fork. Schwinn alloy crank. City rise bar with back sweep handlebar
- 21 speed SRAM grip shifters. Shimano rear derailleur. Alloy twist shifter compatible 4 finger brake levers
- Promax alloy linear pull brakes; rear gear carrier. Adjsutable stem rise alloy ahead
- Swept back upright handlebar and padded saddle
- Schwinn aluminum Hybrid frame with Schwinn suspension fork
- Shimano 21 speed rear derailleur with Shimano EZ Fire shifters
- Alloy rims are lightweight and strong, front quick release
- Padded comfort style seat with suspension seat post
- Swept-back handlebar for the perfect upright riding position
- Classic diamond style frame hand made from high-tensile strength steel provides reliability and a responsive ride
- Alloy drop bars Plus Shimano Altus 14 speed fingertip STI shifting makes this bike ready for daily commuting or weekend touring adventures
- Forged alloy crankset and double wall alloy rims with sealed mechanism bearings take the punishment of city streets in stride
- Kenda Kwest semi slick tires with water dispersing sipes Plus powerful alloy caliper brakes provide control in varied conditions
- Full coverage chromed steel fenders keep the elements from splashing onto you while the retro style bell announces your presence
- Schwinn aluminum road frame with Carbon fiber road fork
- Shimano Claris 16 speed derailleur with Micro shift integrated shift/brake lever combo
- High profile alloy double wall rims with paired spokes are lightweight and strong with front Quick release
- Promax alloy dual pivot caliper road brakes for great breaking power
- Alloy crank for wide gear range
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- Best Commuter Bike Under $500
- 1. Tommaso Siena - Shimano Tourney Gravel Adventure Bike
- 2. Vilano Forza 3.0 Aluminum Carbon Shimano Sora Road Bike
- 3. Pure Fix Original Fixed Gear Single Speed Fixie Bike
- 4. Schwinn Discover Hybrid Bikes for Men and Women
- 5. Schwinn Siro Comfort Hybrid Bikes
- 6. Retrospec Bicycles Kinney 14-Speed Vintage Hybrid Diamond Drop-Bar Frame Bicycle
- 8. name